Must Have Pool Safety Items
If one layer is bypassed the next layer can still prevent the accident!
- Patio door alarm
- A pool fence
- A pool alarm
- Personal immersion alarm
- Learn basic CPR
1. Patio door alarm – You need to place alarms on the doors leading outside. This will be the first signal a toddler wanders out. Click here to get the doors and window alarm.
2. Pool fence – Then there should be a fence around the pool. Add an alarm on the gate, so children can not access the pool area unnoticed. Click here to get a pool safety fence.
3. Pool alarm – The last alarm is the most important one, and it is the pool alarm! It will set a siren when someone falls into the pool, and the water surface rises. This can be the difference between life and death! Click to buy a pool guard system.
4. Personal pool alarm – If you are having a fun day outside at the back yard, you can attach personal safety wrist bands to the smaller kids. An alarm will go off, if the band is submerged in water! This is a solution when you do not always have active supervision on the kids. Click to get the child immersion safety wrist band kit.
5. Learn basic CPR – If the worst case scenario does happen, it is very wise to know basic CPR. The records and statistics show that survival rates are increased dramatically when at least one of the parents knew basic CPR!! It can be the difference between life and death, or a permanent brain damage and a reversible situation. Click to get this book.